Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

2nd Day..Waking up

We had a good rest of the day yesterday. I had some authentic pad thai that was soooo good and sipped down some Bangkok beer. We saw this park where people had excersize classes and ping pong outside. Also some runners but I think I could of taken them on!!!

My favorite park is seeing the Buddhist monks in their orange robes walking around. I want to talk to one so bad or want one to smile at me. It would be cool to have a connection with one of them. I have a lot of respect for the people here and it has helped me really slow down and live in the moment!

Today we are getting thai massages and hopefully going for an elephant ride. We just had coffee and have been reading our travel books...looking forward to another rewarding day!
Also thanks to those who have written it feels good knowing you are still out there...:)i am all smiles!!!

No comments: