Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday, June 6th

HI!! This is my first blog so be prepared...it might get rather wordy or not make sense at times so I will try my best. I was suggested by a friend that I write a blog during my trip to Southeast Asia because it will give everyone a great taste of my travels.

I HAVE NOT LEFT YET but I have been starting to prepare for my adventurous trip by getting a number of things recommended by people who have traveled to Asia. So far I have gotten:

Pepto Bismol, advil, vaccinations, sunscreen, light clothing, my visa, digital camera, good books + my knitting supplies for the plane, small toiletries...

Any other suggestions could be helpful!!

5 comments:

Katie Dicesare said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to check in on your blog and see what's happening. Katie

jlanzador said...

Very Cool! Don't forget band-aids..they are small, easy to pack and could save your life!..or maybe a blister or two. Have a great trip.

Julie DiBlasi said...

I love it! I cannote believe you are setting out to change the world one small step at a time! You are going to have a blast and I can't wait to hear about it when you return! I will be thinking about you and praying for a safe trip!

Rita or Jim said...

We love you Kacey. We're praying for you for a wonderful, fulfilling trip, and safe home.Love Jim

Gosh Kacey, I am so proud of you.Your dreams are coming true and I wish that I could go with you.God is so good.Prayers for both you and Ashley.Love Mom

Matthew Lieser said...

Kacey,

Hope Asia is great. Sounds like you have already gotten to do some cool stuff. We miss you. Make sure to take lots of pics and keep up the blog. Im pretending Im there with you. Oh yeah change some kids lives and stuff.

Matt