Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Traveling back home

On our last day we went to the beach and caught some rays! We met an American girl from Colorado there who is just traveling the world for 6 months. It was nice to talk to another American because they were hard to find in Vietnam!! The beach was really beautiful and relaxing for our last little adventure. After that we packed up and flew from Hue to Ho Chi Minh and now I am at an internet cafe in Seoul, South Korea. We fly to L.A. in an hour and then to Cincinnati. We will get home around 6:45 on Tuesday night.

We slept the whole way on our overnight flight last night and took a 2 hour nap here at Seoul's airport. (they have really comfortable seats to lay on:)

Unfortunately I caught a bug yesterday and had a really bad fever but I think it was one of those 24 hour bug's. I just have a cough and a runny nose now (I feel bad for Ashley because I don't want her to get near me and I don't think she wants to get near me either!)

We are looking forward to our own beds, regular food and coffee, and going on a run!! I know Ashley misses Curtis and is looking forward to seeing him...

Overall it was an amazing experience and I am soooooooooooooooooo happy I went. We brought back the artwork from the group home and we are looking forward to displaying it somehow!

Thanks for staying in tune with the blog. I will talk to you all soon...

Kacey

3 comments:

Katie Dicesare said...

Looking forward to hearing you are home safe! Thanks for blogging your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me participate in your adventure! I hope you have arrived home safely! I'll bet home has never been so wonderful! Welcome back!!

Buffalo said...

Oh no, what I'm gonna read now?! Thanks for keeping the blog. I really enjoyed reading it.